Let's Give Them Something to Bark About (My Lush Puppy)
My Lush Puppy is a collection of high end, vegan, plant-based shampoo, and conditioner for pets, created by Jill Turnbull, founder of Jill Turnbull Beauty. With all-natural pet pH balanced ingredients, My Lush Puppy is safe and effective for even the most sensitive fur babies. Organic plant-based extracts, oils and herbs in the formula help to relive dry, itchy skin while detangling to help control and smooth hair.
Below we've answered some basic questions about My Lush Puppy:
The shampoo and conditioner is pet pH balanced so what does that mean for my dog?
A dog’s skin is very close to a neutral pH, and significantly more alkaline than human skin, so the kind of shampoo you use on your dog should be much more neutral in pH than the typical pH value of shampoo formulated for human hair and ultimately very irritating to a dog’s coat and skin. Over time, acidic shampoos also strip away the hair’s protective qualities, removing important oils from the coat and skin, resulting in irritated skin and a dull coat. Never use human shampoo on your dog. . even though it’s okay to use your dog’s shampoo (as long as it’s My Lush Puppy!)
What are the Shampoo & Conditioner's key ingredients?
My Lush Puppy is an ultra soothing formula that is hypo-allergenic and works on all your furry friends
Shampoo: Organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Tea Tree Oil and Rosehip Oil
Conditioner: Citronella Essential Oil, Primrose, and Organic Jojoba Oil
How do I use it?
- Brush your dog and wet coat thoroughly with water to remove surface dirt and debris.
- Apply My Lush Puppy shampoo working through the coat while gently massaging your pet's skin. (The first wash might not get sudsy as SHAMPOO has no sulphates.)
- Keep out of the dog's eyes and immediate eye area.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Follow up with My Lush Puppy Conditioner
- Use after washing, squeeze excess water out of the coat for the best results
- Use a dime size in the palm of your hands and run through your dog's fur
- If the fur is long you may need double this amount
- Run through the entire coat, apply to every strand and comb through fur for best results
- Leave on for longer to ease tangles if desired
- Rinse well
How often can I use it on my pet?
The Conditioner can be used often to help loosen knots and matted fur on your pup. Simply massage the trouble area with conditioner, let it sit for a few minutes and comb out!
The Shampoo should be used no more than once a week