Daycare for your hair, fuel to power your hair’s performance, to strengthen and fortify from root to the ends. This antioxidant-rich, fortifying elixir is formulated to help boost thickness, defend against pollutants and environmental aggressors.
Gluten, Sulphate, Toxin Free
Formulated with the highest concentration of lavender hydrosol, organic aloe, nutrient-rich Panthenol (vitamin B5), and a powerhouse algae with 49 antioxidants.
Apply to frizzy, dry hair for a pliable, renewed, more touchable finish.
Use on all hair types daily to help seal split ends.
- A weightless, nutrient-rich blend of oils
- 100% plant-based, ethically sourced ingredients
- Helps smooth and control frizz
- Antioxidant-rich blend helps to restore and replenish the hair
- Helps promote elasticity and increase shine
- Adds moisture to dry, damaged hair
- Apply LEAVE.IN to freshly washed hair, before any styling products and throughout the day.
- Once hair is dry, you can apply a small amount to increase the smoothness and remove any flyways.
- Can be used daily.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Lavandula Angustifolia Water (Lavender Hydrosol), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Xanthan Gum, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sclerotium Gum, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Organic Rosehip Seed), Lavandula Officinalis Flower Oil (Lavender Essential Oil), Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint Essential Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Essential Oil), Algae Extract (Algae), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Camellia), Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
I use just a squirt of this on the ends of my hair (I have thin hair, and a little goes a long way). It keeps my ends moisturized, even after having to wait *months* for a trim (Thanks, COVID!). The smell is delicious, and it really helps to keep my hair healthy. Also, a single bottle lasts for months (I'm still not through a bottle that I use a few times per week - and it's been 6 months!).