Customizable No Sweat Foundation
9 Essentials for everyone at any age - No Worries Cosmetics Customizable No Sweat Anti-Shine Basics is complete with all the essential elements to create a flawless long lasting beauty look.ce.
9 Essentials for everyone at any age - No Worries Cosmetics Customizable No Sweat Anti-Shine Basics kit is complete with all the essential elements to create a flawless long lasting face.
Choose from 8 foundation shades selected to customizable Starter Kit and included:
- 1 No Sweat Anti-Shine Foundation (choose from 8 shades)
- 1 Foundation Brush
- 1 Mini Magic Drop
- 1 No Colour Powder
- 1 Mini Kabuki Brush
- 1 Face and Body Aussie Glo
- 1 Mini Bronzer Brush
- 1 Umum Contour
With a step-by-step how to guide – this collection is filled with beauty essentials to give you a long lasting flawless finish with a second skin sheer feel.
Available in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Deep and Dark shades
Made in the USA. Inspired by the Australian earth.
- Feels like a second skin; maintains the look of naturally perfect skin
- Will not smear or rub off
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Anti shine matte finish
- Available in 8 different shades
- Waterproof even though it's easily removed with cleanser.
- Easy to apply
- Personalized coverage from full to sheer
- Also used for full coverage of: Tattoos, Rosacea, Birthmarks, Vitiligo, Pigment disorders and minor to severe skin flaws.
- Samples are available to ensure the perfect colour match for your skin tone.
Start with your No Sweat Foundation
- Scoop out a small amount of No Sweat Anti-Shine Foundation (about the size of a pea or penny depending on skin condition)
Mix in Magic Drops
- Add 1-3 Magic Drops (depending on desired coverage level) with No Sweat Anti-Shine Foundation to create a personalized blend. Blend in palm of hand or on a palette
Apply Personalized Blend to face
- Apply a dot of Foundation nose, cheeks, borders of face and chin; blend with fingers or foundation brush; start at nose, stippling your foundation blend inward towards center
- Blend across forehead and into the hairline
- Dot foundation under your jawline, blend upwards to 'connect' the product and reduce chance of creasing
- Blend all over face using any excess product to deal with problem areas. This distributes the foundation blend evenly
- Lightly Buff in small circular motions using fingers or brush to blur imperfections and remove any excess product
Lock in Your Foundation
- Apply No Colour Powder to enhance its performance and create long-lasting wearability. Pat on a generous amount. Brush excess off with a Kabuki brush.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmarosa Oil, May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Ultramarine